This 3 bedroom holiday home has spectacular views across the inner Dundrum Bay, to Murlough Nature reserve and further to where the Mountains of Mourne sweep down to the sea. Set on the waters edge and right on Dundrum Main Street
The Holiday Homes are an ideal base for :-
- Golfing, only three miles from the Royal Co Down.
- Painting, undoubtedly one of the finest views of the Mournes from the garden of the Homes.
- Lowland Walking, there are many historic sites and a network of lowland paths, some along the former railway bed.
- Bird-watching, the inner Bay and estuary literally feet from the homes is an renowned over-wintering site for many species including Brent Geese.
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Wheel Chair & Disabled Accessible
- Each Bedroom has en-suite Bathroom
- Secure private off-road Parking
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Gas hob & Electric fan oven
- Fridge Freezer
- Zip and Link, Twin or Double Beds
- Central Laundry Room
- Bed Linen Provided
- Childs Cot & Highchair
- Barbeques available
- Village path network
- Bicycles for Hire
- Activity Weekends
- Grocery service
- Living flame gas fire
- TV & Video
- WiFi Enabled